There were no significant differences in the content of inorganic substances, such as calcium and phosphorus, in the experimental groups.
It was noted that when using raw river crayfish flour in feeding rainbow trout, the muscle tissue of the experimental individuals had a more intense pink color, compared to the control, which indicates the assimilation of astaxanthin from crustacean processing products. According to the results of the experiment, it is obvious that this natural caratinoid had a fruitful effect on the metabolism, thereby contributing to the increase in fish productivity.
Thus, it can be concluded that the use of compound feed with the addition of 20% raw river crayfish flour in feeding rainbow trout has a positive effect on the growth rate, development and physiological state of fish.
List of references
1. Bahareva, A. A. Using chitin-chitosan to improve the quality of feed / A. A. Bahareva, U. N. Grozescu // Abstracts of reports I international scientific student conference of the Association of universities of the Caspian States, Astrakhan, 1998, pp. 58-60.
2. Vasiliev, A. A. Influence of humic acids of the feed additive "Reasil Humic Vet" on the growth and survival of early young muksun / A. A. Vasiliev, I. V. Poddubnaya, I. A. Kitaev, Yu. a. Stuklova // Proceedings of the IV National scientific and practical conference State and ways of aquaculture development in the Russian Federation– Saratov, LLC "Amirit", - 2019, - P. 56-60.
3. Vasiliev, A. A. efficiency of using an immunostimulating drug in feeding sturgeon fish when growing in a closed water supply system / A. A. Vasiliev, I. V. Poddubnaya, A. S. Semykina // Agrarian scientific journal. – 2018. – no. 9. – Pp. 28-30. Pp. 47-50.
4. Vilutis O. E. Chemical composition of muscle tissue of rainbow trout when introducing flour from river crayfish into the diet. / O. E. Vilutis, D. S. Vasiliev, A.V. Vilutis // International scientific and practical conference "Modern ways to improve the productive qualities of farm animals, birds and fish", dedicated to the 90th anniversary of the zootechnical faculty OF the Saratov state agrarian UNIVERSITY named after N. I. Vavilov. - Saratov, 2020 - P. 167-170.
5. Poddubnaya, I. V. Influence of biologically active additive "Abiopeptide" with organic iodine on the growth, development and commercial qualities of carp when growing in cages / I. V. Poddubnaya, A. A. Vasiliev // Scientific practical and production journal of the Federal Agency for fisheries "fisheries". – 2017. - No. 1. - P. 77 – 82.
6. Karnaukhov, V. N. On the functions of carotenoids in animal cells / V. N. Karnaukhov // Biophysics of living cells. Pushchino, 1971. - Pp. 68-83.
7. Ponomarev, S. V. Physiological basis for creating a full-fledged combined feed, with considering the stages of development of the body of salmon and sturgeon / S. V. Ponomarev, E. A. Gamygin, A. N. Kanidyev // Bulletin of the Astrakhan state technical University, 2002 – P. 203.
8. Guseva, Y.A. Growth Rate And Commercial Qualities Of The Muscle Tissue Of Rainbow Trout With Hydrolysate Of Soya Protein Used For Feeding / Y.A. Guseva, A. A Vasiliev, I.V. Poddubnaya // Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research Volume 10 (8), 2018. - Pages: 1956-1958.
9. Gzeczuga, B. Comparative studies of the occurrences and xanthophylls in reproductive cells of water animals / B. Gzeczuga // Folia Histochem. et cytochem. - 1973. -v. 11. - P. 275-286.