At the same time it was noted, there was a smaller number of flushing pump inclusions and, as a result, savings in energy consumption and water discharged into the sewer. It was also noted that during the preventive measures for cleaning the pits and pipelines from plaque, the two-stage mechanical drum filter coped with large contamination in normal mode, and the single-stage mechanical drum filter entered the overflow phase.
The trend towards improvement of the water quality parameters maintained during the entire period of the experiment. At the end of the experiment, we note that the efficiency indicators of a two - stage drum filter compared to a single-stage drum filter are higher in the following parameters:
- increased filtration efficiency during preventive measures;
- the volume of water required for washing the drum filter has decreased by 26 %;
- the level of energy consumption decreased by 7 %;
- the presence of two stages of water purification makes it possible to replace or repair the filter element without stopping the water circulation in the CWSS.Conclusions.
The results of the experiment indicate the feasibility and economic efficiency of using a two-stage mechanical drum filter in the CWSS.
List of references
1. Vasiliev A. A., Britov A. N. Two-stage drum filter for mechanical water purification / utility model patent No. 195933. Application no. 2019138148. Priority of the utility model November 25, 2019.
2. Vasiliev A. A., Khandozhko G. A., Guseva U. A. Recommendations on the use of modern means of control and management of technological processes in fish-breeding installations of closed water supply / Saratov, 2011. 36 p.
3. Zimens U. N., Vasiliev A. A., Akchurina I. V., Poddubnaya I. V., Semykina A. S. Efficiency of using iodized yeast in feeding the Lena sturgeon / Agrarian scientific journal. 2014. No. 10. - Pp. 20-23.
4. Kitaev, I.A., Vasiliev A.A., Gusev Y.A., Mukhametshin S. S. The Efficiency of the use of drugs "Biopeptide and Ferromatic" feeding the Lena sturgeon in recirculation aquaculture systems / Bulletin of Saratov State Agrarian University named under N. I. Vavilov. 2014. No. 7. - Pp. 9-11.
5. Kitaev I.A., Vasiliev A.A., Guseva U.A. Effect of feed additives "Abiopeptide" and "Ferropeptide" on the amino acid composition of the protein of the muscle tissue of the Lena sturgeon when growing in the CWSS / In the collection: current problems of veterinary medicine, food and biotechnology. Materials of the all-Russian scientific and practical conference. 2015. - Pp. 160-164.
6. Kiyashko V.V., Gurkina OA., Vasiliev A. A., Dolgopolova M.N. Approbation of river crayfish cultivation in industrial conditions / Bulletin of Michurinsk state agrarian University. 2016. No. 1. - P. 47-50.
7. Rudnev M. U., Rudneva O. N., Vasiliev A. A. Economic justification for growing Lena sturgeon and producing black caviar using intensive technology / In the collection: Problems and prospects of development of agriculture and rural territories. Collection of articles of the IV International scientific and practical conference. Ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation, Saratov State Agrarian University named after N. I. Vavilov; editorial Board: I. L. Vorotnikov; V. V. Butyrin. 2015. - Pp. 123-126.
8. Tarasov P. S., Poddubnaya I. V., Vasiliev A. A., Kuznetsov M. Yu. efficiency of using the additive "Abiopeptide with iodine" in feeding the Lena sturgeon when growing in the CWSS / Agrarian scientific journal. 2015. no. 4. - Pp. 41-44.